Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Squirrel Playing Guitar Kind of Day...

A very short post to let you know the April newsletter is forthcoming - just postponed a few days. This has been a banner week...I won't go into all the details, but I am suffering from a terrible head cold and have pretty much lost my voice...and, of course, both dogs have an intestinal virus, so I am a little "over the edge".

I will share a little something that is making me smile today...because even when I feel awful, it is still all about the squirrel...this adorable card arrived in my mailbox from my dear friend Robin...and yes, it has stitching around the perimeter...it is so very me!


So, with a little luck, and a whole lot of cold medicine, the newsletter will be sent in the next day or two...and if you are waiting on an e-mail from me, please be patient, I haven't forgotten you...and I have done a wee bit of stitching this week, so I will have a sneak peek for you soon...

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are dealing with a head cold! I do hope you are feeling better soon!

    Robin

    PS Glad the card made you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is too cute! I hope that you and the 'kids' start feeling better real soon, as it looks like spring might actually be on the way!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete