Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saturday Snapshots

Here's just a glimpse at some of the things happening in my world...

My prize package arrived from Pellon...and it is wonderful...thank you to everyone
who voted for my entries in Nancy Zieman's pillow challenge...I can't wait to put
these fun supplies to good use!

I basted, quilted, and binded all four GO! Value Die Sampler Quilts....

....and all four got shipped off to their new home...

I added to my forest that was originally started in 2008...
And A Forest Grew by Rosewood Manor

I picked up these delicate fabrics on a little afternoon trip to the quilt shop
after lunch with my very dear friend...
Ambleside by Brenda Riddle Designs for Moda

The May/June issue of Quiltmaker Magazine arrived...and one of my
quilt designs is featured! More details in my next post...

My "Kites in Flight" quilt made it home after the photo shoot...

Schatzi and I on our favorite trail...

Miss Schatzi before she started to frolic in the lake...

Testing the waters...

Wishing you a joyous weekend, filled with things that make you happy!

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy. Glad you were able to get the 4 sampler quilts finishes and sent back to AccuQuilt! Go Belinda! Miss Schatzi looks like she was having a blast at the lake. Enjoy your weekend and hope you are able to get some rest.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness - what a lovely post. Congrats on the win - and let's get you another!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your prize. All your quilts look great. Nice stitching on your forest.

    ReplyDelete