Friday, April 10, 2015

Tulip Time Table Runner

It's been an insanely busy week...and I will do a "catch-up" post soon, as I have several fun things to share...but today, I am stopping by to let you know that I am a guest blogger over on the AccuQuilt blog. I am sharing some insights on my latest AccuQuilt pattern design...the GO! Tulip Time Table Runner - perfect for those of us who are experiencing "spring fever". This bright and cheerful runner uses fabrics from the Basically Patrick Collection by Patrick Lose for RJR Fabrics.....and combines Broken Sash quilt blocks with machine appliqué. The colorful tulips are cut easily by utilizing the GO! Tulip and GO! Stems & Leaves cutting dies...simply iron your paper-backed fusible web product to your selected fabrics before cutting your shapes and they are ready to fuse in place in a matter of moments. Be sure to visit my guest blog post to read all about this new pattern...and for a limited time, you can download it for FREE.

Find my guest blog post here: http://www.accuquilt.com/blog/new-quilting-pattern-go-tulip-time-table-runner/

Find the GO! Tulip Time Table Runner pattern here: http://www.accuquilt.com/go-tulip-time-table-runner-pattern.html




For now, I am headed out to walk the dogs...then I have some sewing to do...and if I am lucky I will be in my stitching nest this evening. I am nursing an EXTREMELY sore throat, so I am hoping to possibly catch-up on some rest. I'll be back again soon to share several fun things with you...including my latest magazine feature!

2 comments:

  1. I notice that you're really into quilting lately. Are you going to have any new cross stitch charts? I really like your charts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this runner earlier today and thought it might be one of yours! Go Belinda! Enjoy your weekend and hope you are able to get some good rest in. Thinking of you!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete