Monday, July 27, 2015

Magnificent Machine Embroidery

It's a quiet evening and has been a very productive day. I managed to get in a good workout at the gym, finished a huge design deadline, cleaned off the top of my desk, completed a long list of household chores, prepared materials for a special gift, got in a 5.25 mile training walk, and I have been machine appliquéing a large customer project for the last hour or so. I'm finally at a good stopping point...so, I thought I would tackle another item on my to-do list - a quick blog post...before heading to my stitching nest to work on my Komen 3-Day exclusive fundraising design (November will be here before we know it, so I better get my hiney in gear and get it finished up!).

Tonight, I thought I would share two more of my AccuQuilt pattern designs/samples that I recently completed. Both projects were designed around some beautiful machine embroidered blocks. The machine embroidery was digitized by V-Stitch Designs to coordinate specifically with AccuQuilt cutting dies. You can find these V-Stitch machine embroidery design sets (and many more) on the AccuQuilt website or visit the V-Stitch Designs Etsy shop.

First, let's take a look at the GO! Fleur De Fancy Wall Hanging. This bright and bold wall hanging uses the the GO! Fleur De Lis cutting die in combination with the GO! Fleur De Lis Appliqué Machine Embroidery Design Set by V-Stitch Designs. The embroidered blocks are then set with sashing strips, borders, and cornerstones. Let your embroidery machine appliqué and embellish the Fleur De Lis blocks...and then use the simple pattern piecing to complete an impressive wall hanging. For a limited time, you can download the pattern for free by visiting:
http://www.accuquilt.com/shop/go-fleur-de-fancy-wall-hanging-pattern.html





The second pattern is for the GO! Blooming Bunch Wall Hanging - it features the GO! Flower Bunch cutting die and the GO! Flower Bunch Appliqué Machine Embroidery Design Set by V-Stitch Designs. Beautifully embellished flower blocks are framed with strips, blocks, and borders. This wall hanging could be done with a variety of colors to match your decor...and is perfect to bring a little sunshine to even the darkest room! ...and you can also download this pattern for free (for a limited time) by visiting:





I also finished up a special quilt tutorial for the AccuQuilt blog over the weekend...and I will be sure to post here when it is available. Plus, over the last couple weeks, I have been working on a four Autumn/Halloween patterns for AccuQuilt...and I am starting the samples in a few days...so look for those in the future too! Creativity is overflowing in my studio and I will be back real soon to share more new projects...

3 comments:

  1. I saw these the other day and wondered if you had created them. What fun pieces your have created for AccuQuilt, Belinda. It sounds like you have gotten much accomplished. Hope you enjoyed your evening of stitching! Thinking of you!

    xoxox,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belinda - here's a sobering thought for you to ponder : the Michigsn 3-day event starts one week from this Friday! I'm walking in this again (this will be my 10th Walk) and I'm so looking forward to it!!

    I'm also looking forward to seeing your cross stitch you've designed for this year's Walk. I know it will be wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete