Friday, July 10, 2015

Photograph Friday

Tonight, I thought I would give you a glimpse at what is inspiring me this week...this is just a small sampling of the photos I snapped since my last post - most were taken on my 3-Day training walks...and a couple were taken on the fourth of July while we were out on a friend's boat for the holiday. It is no secret that the outdoors sparks my creativity...so my daily walks find me with tons of inspiration for new designs. Oh, and of course, since Schazti is my training partner, there are a couple photos of her, as well...











Of course, my sewing machine is humming along during the day...and I'm in my stitching nest each night working on the model for my exclusive fundraising design....I have a ton of creative endeavors in progress and I'll be back to share some of them with you very soon!

4 comments:

  1. I think I would walk everyday I'd I saw such lovely things too.... It looks a truely lovely place where you go walking. I love all your photos but especially the deer one, that is a brilliant photo.
    Happy walking and stitching :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures Belinda........you share that 'love' that I share.....walking & dogs & photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love strolling with you via your photo walks. The two fawns are precious; we have a pair that come through our yard. Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    xoxoxo,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your photos! You show great composition and an excellent range of subjects. Keep up the awesome work!! I like the roses and butterfly shots the best!

    ReplyDelete