Sunday, September 27, 2015

Meet the Team

Things have been humming along in the Blue Ribbon Designs studio and as usual I have a plethora of projects in the works...including one HUGE job that includes 72 quilt blocks (yes, I said 72...and yes, my work space looks like complete *organized* chaos!). Last week I finished a seasonal project and tutorial for the AccuQuilt Blog, which will be posted on September 30th...and I will be back to share more with you on Wednesday (it will be worth the wait)...

Recently, AccuQuilt assembled a group of 12 bloggers for their official AccuQuilt Guest Blogger Team and I made the list, along with 11 other amazingly talented sewists/quilters/designers. This month, our assignment was a holiday project tutorial...and the creative posts will start this week. I chose to work on an autumn/Thanksgiving piece using the large Rustling Leaves dies...and the photo in the upper left gives you just a hint...

I wanted to give you a chance to get familiar with the other 11 members of the AccuQuilt Guest Blogger Team - their impressive blogs are all full of fabulous inspiration (I follow each and every one of them)....so take a few minutes and visit these links - you won't be disappointed....


Be sure to watch the AccuQuilt Blog in the coming weeks for all 12 project tutorials!

For now, I leave you with a little sneak peek of a photo from my upcoming post...


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including the links to the team! I like the sneak peek you shared! Know you are keeping your fingers busy! Thinking of you!

    xoxox,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the links to all of the other bloggers that will be part of the AccuQuilt Guest Blogger team and I am so happy to be one of them! I always love all the creative projects you make Belinda!

    ReplyDelete