Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Blue Ribbon Designs In The Spotlight

If you stopped by the AccuQuilt blog or website this week...or if you get the AccuQuilt e-mail newsletter, then chances are, you may have seen the Quilter's Spotlight story they wrote about me/Blue Ribbon Designs. It has a fun question/answer session and some assorted photos of my recent work. I was very flattered they chose to write about my creative endeavors...and pleased they asked about my Komen 3-Day journey! They asked for a "fun" photo of me - and what says "quilting" more than an image of me with a bunch of hungry alligators?? It made me chuckle that they used it for the top of the article....and it's a little scary they didn't size it down (no one needs to see my face that HUGE). So, if you want to read a little about what I have planned for the future...and you haven't seen it already, you can find this article by visiting the following link:
http://www.accuquilt.com/blog/inspiration/quilters-spotlight/needlework-designer-belinda-karls-nace-is-a-triple-threat/

...and just a note...
Last week, my desktop computer (where I do the majority, if not all of my work) crashed...I had done a full back-up about a week before (as I had been experiencing problems), but I am still trying to get everything sorted/transferred to my laptop. I have all my design files, photos, financials and important business things...but I am missing all my e-mail folders and address book - plus I lost a couple days of e-mail. If you sent me a message needing a response and have not heard from me, please do resend and I will respond as promptly as possible (I'm not ignoring you, I promise!). Thank you for your patience - I know many of you have probably been through the same ordeal and can understand...just a little bump in the road to start the new year...

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that your desktop crashed! I totally enjoyed reading the spotlight on you from AccuQuilt. Thinking of you!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to be a feature in a magazine...well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the great magazine profile!! We cross stitchers are happy to share you with quilters!!

    ReplyDelete